Our main interest are in:
- Integrated automation of the DBTL cycle to rapid design, construction and test of biosystems through protocols for optimal biofabrication,
- Dynamic regulation of gene expression for the control of variability in the production of Products of interest and the regulation of novel Pathways of complex chemicals,
- Metabolic Network’s analysis using possibilistic methods + network theory for Metabolic Flux Analysis & Flux Balance Analysis,
- Bioparts, Bio-products and Synthetic gene circuits characterization by Multi-objective optimisation-based tuning + Machine learning algorithms,
- Bioprocesses dynamic estimation and control through sliding-mode observers and non-linear controllers.